- 诊所 : Dr Matthew Tan Diabetes and Endocrine Care
- 电话号码 : (65) 6513 5778
- 地址 : 1 Farrer Park Station Rd, #09-04 Connexion, Singapore 217562
Dr Matthew Tan Zhen-Wei
Dr Matthew Tan Zhen-Wei – Endocrinologist in Singapore
Dr Matthew Tan Zhen-Wei is an Endocrinologist in Singapore. He is the Medical Director and Senior Consultant Endocrinologist at Dr Matthew Tan Diabetes and Endocrine Care. He was Consultant, Department of Endocrinology, Singapore General Hospital, before leaving for private practice. Dr Tan received multiple awards for professional excellence at SGH.
Dr Tan is also an Adjunct Assistant Professor in both NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine and the Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School. He teaches at both the undergraduate and postgraduate level at these institutions.
Dr Tan’s clinical interests include Diabetes Mellitus, Thyroid, and General Endocrinology. Subspecialty interests include Calcium and Metabolic Bone Disorders and Osteoporosis. In addition, he is active in medical education, education research and clinical research.
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIPS
Dr Tan holds the following appointments and committee memberships:
- Treasurer, Endocrine and Metabolic Society of Singapore 2017 – present
- Committee Member, Endocrine and Metabolic Society of Singapore 2015 – 2017
- Member, American Society for Bone and Mineral Research 2015 – present
- Member, Singapore Society for Men’s Health, 2017- present
Dr Tan was the winner of the following awards in the medical field:
- SGH Service with a Heart Award 2016
- Singapore Health Quality Service Gold Award 2016
- Singapore General Hospital 10 years Long Service Award 2015
- Singhealth Healthcare Manpower Development Award 2014
- Singapore Health Quality Service Gold Award 2013